When you purchase product* in our store, you earn 2% of the purchase price in loyalty!
(Example: Spend $20.00, and get $0.40 in loyalty.) This surely seems small, but it adds up quickly.
To join make a purchase of $20 or more:
- Receive a paper or e-mail receipt with a hyperlink that will lead you to a sign-up form for our loyalty program.
- When you fill this out to completion, you will be in our database.
- Our database is for store use only. We do not sell your information.
*Events, Concessions, or Magic Singles are excluded from the Loyalty Program.
- We buy any card valued at $0.99 or less purchased at bulk-rates. Values will be determined by TCG Player, market value price, with adjustments made for condition, format and stock on hand. All cards valued at $1.00 or more will be bought at 50% of value. (For store credit.)
- Bulk cards will be bought at the following rates: .004 cents to .01 cent each per thousand count of commons and/or uncommons. ($4.00-$10.00 per thousand count.)
- Bulk rares purchased at $0.10 cents per card.
- Bulk mythics at $0.15 cents per card.
- All bulk prices are subject to change due to format, condition and stock. We reserve the right to decline the purchase of any card, for any reason.
* IDs must be available upon request.
Sure, but we might not have table space inside the store.
Primary events (Prescheduled events) and Reservations will have precedence over game-play-space, when compared to walk-ins, or additional games that simply want/need a table. Exceptions exist: we will always try to accommodate all our players.*
*We prefer prior notification so that we can prepare a space for your event. The benefit of being in Lincoln Square Mall is that we can use the space in front of the store.
- If the customer has a receipt and the product has not been opened nor damaged, returns will be honored with store credit within 30 days of the sale.
Our prices are fixed at MSRP rates.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices due to the condition of the item (mostly card singles or used items).
- We remind our community that we do not have the buying power of one of the Megamarts, and that we must sell our products at the listed price to make our overhead. (i.e.; keep the lights on, soda in the fridge, etc.)*
We do apologize for any inconvenience this decision creates.
That being said, we know that some folks are on a tight budget. If we know of a competitor selling your requested-product for a competitive or discounted price, we’ll inform you to the best of our knowledge, but feel free to come back and shop/play with us anytime.
- Fill out the form on the Contact Us page. Type in your information, select Special Order as the subject line, write in the product you wish to purchase and submit.
- You will be notified that either the item has been ordered or the distributor is unable to ship it. Once it arrives, you’ll receive e-mail confirmation. It will be held behind the counter for two weeks or longer if you notify us.
- If the order is over $50, and confirmed it is available to be ordered from the distributor, you will be asked to come in and put half down or we can send you a PayPal invoice.*
- Give us feedback after your order has arrived. Are you happy you didn’t have to fuss with the ‘Net to find it? Or hey, could we have done something better?
*Please note: The availability of product at the distributor changes from day to day. Should you pre-pay and then learn that there is a delay, the money can be put on your store credit account until the product becomes available or be put towards another purchase.
To inquire about specific cards in stock, you may:
- Email us your card list by using Card List subject line on the Contact Us page.
- You may bring a card list to the store. We ask that you make a copy for us to retain while the cards are being searched. You may wait in person, or agree on a later time for your return visit.*
*If a customer arrives to our counter to purchase a non-card item (while a list is being searched), that customer purchase will take precedence over the card search. We believe in keeping the flow of traffic constant, and don’t want to bog down other customer’s evenings by forcing them to wait longer than necessary. As soon as that transaction, and all such ones are dealt with, the card list becomes our immediate concern once more. Of course when multiple clerks are present, we will likely delegate your card list to the most skilled searcher, and the other will maintain the counter so they are free to do so.
- You can notify us about your event by using our Contact Us page with the subject of Event. (Prior notification is required to guarantee space)*
- Describe your event, what space you may need, projected amount of players, what days and times would work for your group, and how many tables you require. The more information your provide, the better equipped we can be to accommodate your needs!
- We will send a notification via email with your approval/denial. (Pending any conflicts that may arise.)**
Reoccurring events, such as leagues, tournaments, long-running RPGS, or a family board game night will be compared to other events already in the schedule que, and a compromise reached. We want all of you to be able to come down and play!
*Important Note: Primary events will have precedence over game-play space when compared to walk-ins, or additional games that simply have need/want for a table. Exceptions do exist, but more importantly to reiterate: we will always try to accommodate all our players.
**Unless we are physically-out of tables, or are operating at store-capacity (72 humans), we will never deny your event. Give us enough notice, and we will make it happen.
It is the policy of Gopher Mafia Games to make everyone feel welcome. Customers that are clearly either a danger to themselves or others, or are clearly disturbing other patrons will be asked to:
a.) Kindly stop their behavior and leave other players/shoppers to their own business.
b.) Take a 15 minute walk outside the store to cool-off, and/or act more appropriately
c.) Pack it up, and take yourself home for the day.
Customers are welcome to return, they just need to cool off and/or act more appropriately.
We do not tolerate prejudicial behavior of any kind from our employees, owners, or customers. Issues will be corrected, by the above policies; but employees/owners, shall be held to higher standards. If the behavior persists, employees will be dismissed. Owners will undergo a serious investigation by their partners, and will be held responsible for any words or actions they commit to.
All this being said, we do not see everything as it unfolds. If you witness or are a target of said behavior, please do not hesitate to speak to one of us, or drop us a message at Store@GopherMafia.com.